Help ID Infrared receiver

I have 2 IR receivers which I can't seem to ID. Both of them are 3-pins, with a tight-fitting metal bracket around them providing another 2 legs for physical strength.

One of them says "S28", and the other one says "SD28". The 'S' are pretty stylized, not unlike the 'S' from Superman. :-)

Any clues as to which supplier are these from? I'm trying to locate their datasheet...

TIA. /wai-sun

Reply to
Squidster

Shindengen, Sanyo or Sharp, probably the latter as I know they make IR receivers

Reply to
Mike Harrison