Latest threads in Electronic Componentsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

thermocouple problem...
I have an thermocouple problem. Background: I have two test/measurement setups that are measuring the same phenomona. I am using the same thermocouple harness in both setups. This harness comprises of...

Hall effect part strangeness
Hello from the Eighth Doctor About twenty-five years ago, Sprague was selling Hall Effect sensors. The UGN-3020 was one such device. Allegro inherited that line. About that same time period, those...

Need momentary contact dipswitch
Does anyone know who makes or sells 8-position momentary contact dipswitches? Please reply by email to without the leading "z"". Thanks Mark. ----== Posted via - Unlimited-Uncensored-Secure Usenet...

Does anyone know M52332 OP-Amp maybe from Mitsubishi? Very old part, I need pinout.
Hi, in a power supply I have a M52332 OP-Amp maybe from Mitsubishi. The schematic looks very strange and it seems they mixed up the inv and noninv inputs. Does anyone know this IC or has a database...
2
2

Need parts help - Panasonic or Quasar mod# VV8220, Chassis # KM-201
Hi, I am working on a Quasar TV/VCR combo. Panasonic has one with the same model number, so I think they may be the same. Does anyone have access to a parts list for one of these units so I can get...

This Sounds Interesting - Zinc Selenide White LEDs
From Don's LED FAQ pages. Sounds interesting, but as with any new cutting edge technology, the cost is probably very high. It was a year ago that was posted, perhaps in the near future they will...
2
2

Very low power, power supply
I am looking for a power supply to power a small LED night light. I want it to run of the 120V AC and I need it to be very small. I don't want the completed night light to protrude more than 1/2" from...
27
27

NTE109 good replacement for 1N34A?
You didn't say what RF you were going to detect, so it's hard to make a judgment. Looks okay but for a detector you might consider NTE583 which is the same as a 1N5711 schottky diode, made for RF...
4
4

NCS83xx circuits datasheets
Hello, I am looking for detailed datasheets (pins, block diagrams, voltages) refering to old NEC integrated circuits belonging to NCS83xx family. They are as follows: * NCS8362A (or MBCG31793 from...

bezpartyjni
Zapraszamy do nas:

Ericsson ROK 101 008 Bluetooth Modules For Sale Starting at $1.99 each!
Ericsson ROK 101 008 Bluetooth Modules For Sale Cheap! I have 100 pieces of these Ericsson Microelectronics "ROK 101 008" Bluetooth Multi-Chip-Modules (MCM) for sale. All of them are new and have...

AMD Opteron 64-Bit CPU's For Sale Cheap!
AMD Opteron 64-Bit CPU's For Sale Cheap! I have 18 pieces for sale of some genuine new AMD Opteron 244 64-bit CPU's. They are all marked with the AMD part number OSA244CEP5AU with the markings on the...
1
1

LCD HD44789
Hi everybody im trying to initialise the lcd display HD44789 ,im using PIC18F452 at 40Mhz is it possible to send me your initialisation code in c programming language? Thanks for helping.

16mm x 5mm fuses - UK source?
Does anyone know a UK source for miniature 16mm x 5mm mains fuses, as used in 1960's communications receivers e.g. RA1217, PR155 ?
7
7

intergrated circuits
I need to find a database that gives information on types of IC's and their function. Can any one help.
8
8