(www.datasheetpro.com) Good link for this group's reader

Hello all,

I recently launched a new data sheet search site and would like to see if you can help me evaluate it. The site is not completely done yet, but I would like to get some feedback. Please check out

and let me know what you think. Not need to be critical, just let me know if you like the flow. I will add approximately 2-3mil more parts in the next few months from leading vendors like Vishay, Fairchild, AMD, Toshiba, Analog, etc. Please be patient.

Thank you.

Reply to
support

wrote

I put in MC14013 and got matches for anything starting MC140... insufficiently specific,I think I'll carry on using alldatasheet.com, datasheetcatalog.com or datasheetarchive.com. Nick

Reply to
Cornelius J Rat

Your search is useless.

prove it.