Who makes those low profile bus bars seen in Bergquist ad?

I've asked Bergquist and Jungheinrich but they haven't gotten back to me yet. Thought I'd try here. :-)

Does anyone know who makes the circular surface-mount bus bar pins seen in the current Bergquist Thermal Clad print ads (on the "NEW" circuit board)?

They're high-current, low profile connectors used for PCB-to-cable connections and appear to be perfect for an application of ours. We've spent hours searching the Web for these things (or something similar) but have struck out. If I could find the connectors we could machine the bus bar pins, but I'd prefer to find both.

Thanks! John

-- remove SPAMMENOT for e-mail responses --

Reply to
John