Where to purchase portable cellular jamming devices - (no legal opinions please)

(-PLEASE- No lectures or legal suppositions needed or desired)

Anyone know where to purchase a cellular phone jammer, preferably stateside. There are vendors off shore, but none here in CONUS that I know of. Please post here any US vendors that sell cellular jammers. (Extra points for relating your experience with using one.)

Reply to
Kathleen Carmody

Sure, just ran across

the other day. Enjoy.

Reply to
William P. N. Smith

Look up slot antennas. Any crack in the walls 1/4 wavelength long will leak plenty of signal.

Reply to
William P. N. Smith

I have this vision of how you'd increase safety by performing this operation while driving at 75MPH, but I've been watching too much Danger Mouse. 8*)

Reply to
William P. N. Smith

Which is why Jim doesn't want to do it that way, he wants to do the Action Hero thing, which is not under the juristiction of the FCC.

8*)
Reply to
William P. N. Smith

The FCC posted yesterday to their news bulletin that Cell Phone jammers ARE ILLEGAL IN THE U.S.

L.

Reply to
L.