Wanted to buy - portable cellular jamming devices - (no lectures please)

(-PLEASE- No lectures or legal suppositions needed or desired)

Anyone know where to purchase a cellular phone jammer, preferably stateside. There are many vendors off shore, but none here in CONUS that I know of. Please post any US based vendor info that sell cellular jammers.

(Extra points for relating your experience with using one.)

Reply to
Kathleen Carmody

yep, as usual google sell them, apparently even legal ones like

I think you may be asking the wrong NG, probably one with alt.something may be more appropriate

martin

Reply to
martin griffith

I decrypt that as meaning 'continental USA'. Not seen that before.

The FBI, CIA, NSA ... could probably point you in the general direction of a vendor !

Graham

Reply to
Pooh Bear

Your link doesn't work for me. Maybe they jammed it ?

Graham

Reply to
Pooh Bear

JAMMERS ARE FOR SALE ONLY TO UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT AGENCIES & EXPORT CUSTOMERS.

Graham

Reply to
Pooh Bear

It's military, I think. I have seen it before when dealing with military types. ;-)

[snip]

--Mac

Reply to
Mac

No. It does mean continental USA. Guess I didn't say that explicitly.

--Mac

Reply to
Mac

CONservative USa maybe?

martin

Reply to
martin griffith

"Kathleen Carmody" skrev i en meddelelse news:Ma2dnbJ9 snipped-for-privacy@skypoint.com...

Ericsson f.ex.:

Become a cellular provider, set up a small basestation/network covering the area in question, allow terminals to roam in and have the basestation drop all calls except 122 et.al. Easy.

Reply to
Frithiof Andreas Jensen