Re: Where to purchase portable cellular jamming devices - (no legal opinions please)

Unless the elevator doors close with RF gaskets, you have an open slot that is many wavelengths long. To be effective, a faraday cage should have no openings greater than about 1/10 wavelength at the highest shielded frequency.

Regards, Ed

Reply to
Ed Bailen