Goodmans 1475TS Where can I get a S5707 switching regulator in UK?

Hello

I have a Goodmans 1475TS 14" CTV which won't power up unless the S5707 off line switching regulator is well sprayed with freezer aerosol. Once up and running it will however power up from standby quite happily. Surrounding components appear ok. Can anyone suggest a source or approx cost of a new chip to help me decide if it's beyond "economical repair"

Many thanks

Reply to
radio10

Have you tried to re-heatsink it? Checked the solder joints?

--
.
.