need CDM102 datasheet

Part is a LED display 5 x 12 array. Was made by Siemens now Osram ( part of Siemens ) Called them and they can't find any data on it. It shows up on the WEB as old parts to be sold, but no datasheets

5 wire input +5v,Gnd,Clk,data,enable I put a logic analyzer on it and have some of the commands, but can't get them to work in my project.

Any help ?? Bob

Reply to
Bob