Need Help ID'ing Older Dipped Tanatalums

OK, I have been trying to figure this out via the net, and I am finding that every site I check only deals with the newer colour codes with the "dot" on the cap.

My caps have no dot. They are coded as follows;

Brown Black Green

Blue stripe painted top to bottom over one lead.

Now I take this to mean it's a 1uf (1,000,000 pf) 35V cap with the blue strip indicating the + lead and the voltage.

Anyone know this stuff or could point me to a decent site?

Thanks,

- Tim -

Reply to
Tim

Am 04.09.2011 00:03, schrieb Tim:

Maybe its shown here?

HTH

Jorgen dj0ud

Reply to
Lund-Nielsen, Jorgen

They kinda look like "D", but there is no dot anywhere on the device. Just a blue line painted down one side just above one of the pins.

Thanks anyways,

- Tim -

Reply to
Tim