Mystery Solitron coaxial connectors

I have come upon a large batch of Solitron Microwave coaxial connectors of a type which I don't recognize. They are Solitron Microwave part # 4503-0006, fully gold plated, and appear to be intended for soldering to rigid or semi-rigid coax.

They are male cable end connectors, about the size of a BNC, but threaded (but not TNC). The ground ring around the center pin is about the same diameter as that of a BNC, but this one is not slotted. The threaded retaining ring has a 9/16" hex with a small green paint dot on one face.

They are not N, HN, C, or UHF. Not SMA, SMB, SMC, MHV, or SHV.

The date code is 8719.

Any ideas of what these are? I'll sell them cheap if anyone can use them. I have nothing that mates to them, but someone must. They look like they must have been plenty expensive to buy new.

-

Jim Adney

I should add that they appear to be just the right size to solder onto

1/4" dia coax line.

-

Jim Adney

Jim -

I believe that Solitron Microwave is now Coaxial Components Corp. (Coaxicom). I didn't find your part number in their cross-reference, but you could download their catalog and see if you can spot it (or something similar) by eye.

Jim Adney wrote:

Reply to
Bill Jeffrey