Wanted: HP 1810-1279 -OR- 5062-7351 Termination ICs

I can't seem to find 1810-1278 or 5062-7351 parts ANYWHERE! Not on ebay, digikey, newark, alliedelec... Does anyone know of a place that still has them arround, or some equivilent part? These are HP parts which eventually turned in to Agilent and now sold off to ??Avago??

I need at least 16 of them for my ECE project. (2 different boards requiring 8 each, 4 pods per board).

Reply to
Harout S. Hedeshian