Wanted: 28 pin 0.07" pitch Mill-Max IC sockets

I need a few (around 4 or 5) IC sockets with 28 pins and 0.07" pitch. So-called "High density" sockets. They're made by Mill-Max

and their part number is: 117-43-428-41-005000. Here's the data-sheet:

Anyone got any of these for sale? Email me if you do (despite the "no-spam" it actually works).

Reply to
Arild P.

I need a few (around 4 or 5) IC sockets with 28 pins and 0.07" pitch. So-called "High density" sockets. They're made by Mill-Max

and their part number is: 117-43-428-41-005000. Here's the data-sheet:

Anyone got any of these for sale? Email me if you do (despite the "no-spam" it actually works).

Reply to
-

You can get them from Mouser in the non-Rohs -93- plating.

- wrote:

Reply to
klausey

Yes, I know. They also have them at Digikey. But being outside of the US they charge an outrageous US$ 37 (Mouser) or US$ 29 (Digikey) for shipping a single IC socket to me!!! That's what I call ripping people off. The problem isn't just the incredibly expensive shipping cost, but the added import duty I will have to pay when it arrives here, which is based on the value of the item.

And simply being an electronics hobbyist I can't order a free sample (which apparently contains 20 sockets) from Mill-Max either:

-

You poor baby! That is one of the prices you pay for not living in a civilized part of the world.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida