Want to buy one Motorolla MC68008P10 Processor

I would like to buy one Motorolla MC68008P10 16-bit processor. The only sources that I can find are OEM suppliers that want big minimum orders.

Does anyone know where I can find this processor for sale in single-unit quantity (preferably from a US supplier)?

Thanks!

(if anyone wishes to contact me privately regarding this thread, feel free to use the e-mail link on my homepage,

davidfilmer

First guess would be Jameco or maybe B&G Micro, two mail/web order outfits that do surplus and pulled chips.

The suffix is just the package and speed, so either a P or L (cerdip) part, 10 MHz or faster, would work. (I think they came in 8, 10, 12 and 16 MHz selections). Avoid an FN (chip carrier) part.

Mark Zenier snipped-for-privacy@eskimo.com Washington State resident

Reply to
Mark Zenier