sxc 1901F from a micronta multimeter 22-193

Hello,

Does anybody have a datasheet of this IC. My 22-193 readings are wrong and the BATT indicator appears continuously, but the batteries are good.

With my kind regards,

Alpibucky

Reply to
alpibucky

Could it be a dual comparator, NJM2903D ? The RS parts list seems to indicate that as a possibility. If the chip is a comparator, the circuit is likely dividing the battery voltage, and comparing the result to a reference.

That said, examine the battery connections, and circuit path from the battery to the PCB's. More likely the problem is in the path somewhere, than a defective IC.

Ed

Reply to
ehsjr

On Wed, 20 Apr 2011 20:03:38 +0200, alpibucky put finger to keyboard and composed:

AFAICT, the SXC1901F was manufactured by Seiko Instruments.

FWIW, the following document lists a service manual, cat# 10824373, NP Part # MS2200193.

Parts List for 220-0193 AUTORANGING FOLDING DVM:

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar

once those Radio Shack multimeters go astray, that is usually it for it. Go buy a fluke.

Shaun

Hello,

Does anybody have a datasheet of this IC. My 22-193 readings are wrong and the BATT indicator appears continuously, but the batteries are good.

With my kind regards,

Alpibucky

Reply to
Shaun

I found a supplier for this part made by Sieko, are you still interested?

Michael

Reply to
mabiagioni

I found a supplier for this part made by Sieko, are you still interested?

You can reach me on the Contact Us tab of my website:

Thank You,

Michael

Reply to
mabiagioni