RoHS Complaint / Life-Cycle-Status

Yeah - you find the internal part number for the device, open your connection to the company's AS/400 and query the MRP system to get the info screen for that item. Then you check the lifecycle and last buy fields, and verify that the box marked "RoHS certificate on file" is checked (well, this is a text-only 3270-based application so it's really an underlined X as opposed to an empty underline cell, but you get the picture).

Short of having that much infrastructure in your organization, I think the answer to that is "no".

Reply to
larwe

Hello,

Does anybody know a good database to check the RoHS Complaint and Life-Cycle-Status for active/passive electronic components?

Now I have to check each datasheet or contact a manufacturer!

Kind regards, Marcel.

Reply to
Marcel Bouman

Kofi Annan?

martin

Opinions are like assholes -- everyone has one

Reply to
martin griffith

Most manufacturers' websites give info on Pb free status now.

What are you worried about ? It's not going to be policed !

Graham

Reply to
Pooh Bear

Hello Graham,

Until the competition finds out and has you blown out of the water...

Regards, Joerg

Joerg