sanken str-t2268 zip17

Hello,

I am searching for the datasheet of this IC in zip17. This IC is used in the power supply unit of e.g. LG TV RZ37LZ55 but the service manuals I found did not mention the schematic of the power unit. Nevertheless I found yesterday a schematic but it has 21? pins.

With kind regards

Alpibucky

Reply to
alpibucky

alpibucky a écrit :

Own answer : The pins of this IC are named from 1 to 21. But four of them are not present so that if you count them you find 17 pins. IC mounted as such in the LG TV and it works. With kind regards

Alpibucky

Reply to
alpibucky