SMT Packages - are SOP and SSOP the same

Hi,

are SOP and SSOP packages the same?

--
Nospam
Reply to

No. Small outline package .vs. shrink small outline package.

DIP - 0.100 " lead spacing SOP - 0.050" SSOP - 0.025"

Beware of solder bridges.

Ecnerwal

Thanks.

All my google searches came back with the same stuff which lead me to believe it was the same package but I didn't think it was.

Thanks again.

In message , Ecnerwal writes

--
Nospam