small 3.3V to 12V level shifter

I need a very small low power level shifter to turn on a FET. This is infrequent on/off switch duty stuff so the gate current can be very low and it doesnt need to be very fast.

Thanks.

Reply to
Mook Johnson

Mook Johnson schrieb:

Think about a small OP working as comparator.

Tilmann

--
http://www.autometer.de - Elektronik nach Maß.
Reply to

"Mook Johnson" wrote in news:45aee4df$0$7881$ snipped-for-privacy@roadrunner.com:

Power levels, or voltage levels?

If your subject line says it right, you need voltage level conversion. If so, try an n-channel JFET, gate to common ground, pull-up resistor on the drain to 12V, input to the source. Anything over 1 to 2V input should be fine. Without having seen your circuit I can't be sure, but this might all be doable with a single FET.

Reply to
Lostgallifreyan