N-channel logic level (3.3V) MOSFETs?

I need a logic level N-channel FET. It only need to handle 100mA so something modest in, for example a T092 package would do, but it does need to be fully 'on' by 3.3V at the gate. Does anyone have any suggestions or 'go to' parts? Thanks!

Reply to
JeffC

Thanks! It seems New Zealand isn't ready for logic level Mosfets just yet. I'm hunting around Ebay and the like.

Reply to
JeffC

Try searching digikey.

Personally I have used the FDV301N and FDV303N on several 3.3V boards now with great success. Both parts have a maximum Vth of 1.5V with a Vgs maximum well above 3.3V.

Reply to
Noway2

I suggest the Supertex TN0702.

You may be able to get away with the TN0604 if you need higher voltage.

kensmith@rahul.net   forging knowledge
Reply to
Ken Smith

The data sheet for the 2N7002 shows a Gate Threshold Voltage of 2.1V typical and 2.5V maximum. That should work and you should be able to get them just about anywhere.

--
John B
Reply to

gezzzz Look for Hex fets.

Real Programmers Do things like this.
http://webpages.charter.net/jamie_5
Reply to
Jamie

Thats 2.5V at 250uA. The worst 2N7002 won't pass enough current at the user's conditions.

kensmith@rahul.net   forging knowledge
Reply to
Ken Smith

(snip)

A mosfet based to threshold voltage is not "fully on".

The 2N7000 biased with 3.3 volts may not pass 100 mA with the whole 3.3 volts across drain to source.

See Figures 1 and 2 on page 4 of the data sheet:

John Popelish