Seeking supplier of 74LS31

This is a delay element. Seems hard to find stock. I'd like to buy a few to twiddle with them.

Reply to
a7yvm109gf5d1

TI makes them. (maybe others?) Their web page lists a few distributors with stock.

Hal Murray

I guess I'll look again, I just saw suppliers interested in moving 200 at a time.

Reply to
a7yvm109gf5d1

Jameco has them and you only need to buy 10.

Catalog page is

Roger

Reply to
sailtamarack