Replacement diodes for Power One Supply

We have a supply, p/n HCAA-60W-A made by Power One with two blown diodes. Diode markings are G1750 9748C. Assumign 9748 is a date code, anyone have any specs or ideas on these diodes?

Thanks, Steve

Reply to
eletlabs

Spoke too soon, just crossed it to an NTE5812.

Sorry, Steve

Reply to
eletlabs

Steve..

It's amazing what a little research can provide! Having those resources at your finger tips will also save some posting time here. I've found such resources enormously helpful in Japanese electronics also.

Mr. Mentor

Spoke too soon, just crossed it to an NTE5812.

Sorry, Steve

Reply to
dBc