Large S4EN25 Power diodes from the 1970's - anyone know their rating?

I came across 4 power diodes on a power supply with date 1973 and marked S4EN25. These are large things (~3cm across with 1cm bolt fixing). Just for historic interest, anyone have an idea what their rating might be? I can't find anything datasheet-wise from google.

Reply to
dave

You can get the approximate ratings from those of the power supply in which they are used, including switching speed.

It would help if you can pull a mfr logo off the part, and off the power supply - a paper search is not as elementry as google.

If you could make more accurate measurements, and identify the actual thread used on the stud, it might narrow things down, as well.

SxENxxx may be a number used by Westcode.

RL

Reply to
legg