Re: Looking for 27.12MHz crystal oscillators

Quick follow up. I never did find 27.12MHz oscillators, but Mouser has

27.12MHz crystals in stock right now. It says NON STANDARD VALUE so I'm guessing they won't get more when the current stock runs out.

Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Criqui

Try 27.125 It's an old CB frequency. You should be able to pull it over to 27.12

Reply to
Lasers In Mind