Raytheon Germanium Transistors

I'll got some 2N426 germanium transistor from Raytheon.

Date codes are like 913, 922 or 930. Would these be from 1979 or 1969? Any help would be appreciated.

Reply to
c a l a n d e

Let's try this again.

I've got some 2N426 germanium transistors from Raytheon. These have date codes such as 913, 922 or 930. Would these be from 1979 or 1969?

As always, thanks in advance for any help provided.

Reply to
c a l a n d e