PLX datasheets (earlier products)

Hello! I am attempting the impossible. I am looking for the data sheets for the VME1220A/B devices, and the PLX448 and the PLX463. (both are devices)

These date from the late eighties. I have copies of the stuff for the VME parts, but I have incomplete documentation for both of those PLDs from the firm.

Google for reasons that are unknown to me, is being obscure regarding the first pair, and the others were largely no hits or worse.

Did anyone back then obtain these parts and eventually create electronic documentation of these devices? Or did have file copies made of them, and then they are available of the hardcopy ones, including application notes and errata, even.

Please contact me directly for my address, or feel free to continue the discussion here.

--
Gregg gregg dot drwho8 atsign gmail dot com
Reply to