MsgID 100180] Help needed with a Cobra CIR2000a Internet Radio receiver

Dear friends,

I am quite a novice Usenet user, so please be a bit patient with my writing and compliance to the rules. I promise to improve later on. I am writing from Greece to request your precious help with an Internet Radio receiver and CD player I am planning to purchase. It is manufactured by Cobra Electronics Ltd and its exact name is "Cobra CIR2000a". I consider it to be almost perfect, as it satisfies all my demands. The problem is that unfortunately I haven't yet noticed any local dealers of Cobra Electronics here in Greece, or even in any other European country, so I would be grateful if you could tell me if there are really any. For example the radio is available on amazon.com and some other e-shops in the United States, but it can't be found in any European e-shop. If there aren't any European dealers of this product, it means that it will need to be imported from the United States, but in this case its price is going to be very expensive. This is due to the high customs tax rates which are enforced by the authorities when importing products from countries outside the EU. If the Cobra CIR2000a can't be purchased from anywhere in Europe, then please let me know of other similar products that combine a traditional FM radio together with a Reciva compatible Internet radio receiver and a CD player.

*** Earnest Request ***

If it 's possible, please forward a copy of your answers to snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com as well, because I don't have permanent Internet access and as a result it 's a bit difficult to scan the Usenet for answers.

Thank you very much for your attention and patience, Best and warmest regards to you all, Th. Tsioupros ( snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com)

Reply to
Theodoros Tsioupros