Looking For CA5815CS Wideband Linear Amp Chip

Hello all.. This post is more or less a follow-up to my RFQ post from yesterday. What I am in need of, is a CA5815CS wideband linear amplifier IC . The device is rated at 1 watt output and has a typical gain of 15db over the rated band range that I need it to operate in and that includes frequencies ranging from 10MHZ up to 200MHZ.. If this chip is difficult to find or not cost-effective, can anyone here recommend a modern alternative that I might use? I really don't care what package style it is, or anything like that. I am in the process of conceiving a new layout for all the parts on the board anyway, so right now I am very flexible and can accomodate pretty much any chip. Any suggestions would be very appreciated..

Thanks, Jim Butler

Reply to
Jim Butler