O318 transistor?

Hi,

In an old tachometer I have found an O318 transistor (?) . Could somebody please help me to find some data about that.

Thanks an best regards, snipped-for-privacy@sztaki.hu

Reply to
Istvan Meder

Hi,

In an old tachometer I have found an old O318 transistor (?) . Could somebody please help me to find out some data about that.

[...]

Sounds like it moight be a date code - 18th week of 2003. How old did you say this "old" thing is?

Bill

-------------------

Istvan Meder wrote:

Reply to
Bill Jeffrey

OC318 is a valid part number of, I think, a very old germanium transistor (European, I think).

C318 would be a large case (8-10mm high, 5 or 6mm diameter) silicon epitaxial 50V 100mA transistor (Japanese).

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

OC if I recall was Mullard with cut off frequency under a couple of MHz . The equivelant these days would be a car relay!

Reply to
Just Another Theremin Fan

OC318 gets a number of hits for sure.

NSM

Loks like I nedd glasses: the right number is D318! :-) Seems to work: that's an NPN Si transistor, hFE=100

Thaks for all, Istvan

Reply to
Istvan Meder