82S115 PROMs

I wonder if anyone can help me please - I'm on the lookout for a couple of 82S115 PROMs (old 24-pin devices from the 1970's) - blank of course.

Can anyone help please, either in recommending a supplier or, maybe, someone reading this has some unused ones lying around that they'd be prepared to sell to me?

Thanks

Reply to
max-man

Ignore that please - now found some. :)

Reply to
max-man

If you have the need in the future, here's a good place to start:

JW