NJU7313AL replacement

An NJU7313AL IC on my PUNCH receiver was damaged and according to NJR corporation, it has been discontinued. Please help me find a replacement.

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
ATAN

=_NextPart_000_00E4_01C5BFDC.7DF2ED70 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="big5" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Dear sirs,

We do have over 30,000 pcs stock of the following :

P/N : NJU7313AL=20 MFR : JRC=20 DC : 2005

I think you not need to worry after this parts ! We are a lot of = support for you !

Thanks !

Reply to
Patrick Cheung - townt.com