New Semi Design/Manufacturer Trademark and logo listing

New Semi Design/Manufacturer Trademark and logo listing

Intended solely as a mark recognition aid, this list includes no mfr links - simply the trademark listed alphanumerically by mfr name, letter/numbers appearing in the logo itself and possible letter number 'misinterpretations'. ( If it looks like an 'M', it's listed also under 'M')

Emphasis is placed on incusivity - if it could be mistaken as a semiconductor by its shape and size, the logo will be included. If its a fabless design house, hybrid-only assembly op, been out of business for two decades, only made thermionic valves, only relabelled trash, never actually survived to sell parts in commercial quantities, was a temporary acquisition - its going to be included if a logo survives.

Obviously some logos are no more than the manufacturer's name in text

- these are also included.

At some point in the future, it might be worthwhile to compile other lists organized for characters, symbols, geometric shapes, geophysical features, flora and fauna. The longer the lists the more difficult recognition can become.

Any usefull additions - drop me a line at the contact email on the biz card image.

scroll down to:

IC/discrete semiconductor design and fab - TradeMark / logo listing - A-C, D-K, L-M, N-R, S, T-9 .

RL

Reply to
legg

On Tue, 12 Jul 2011 07:37:43 -0500, legg put finger to keyboard and composed:

Thanks!

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar

Links are back up and running care of Gregg at the Geek Zone.

On a UK server - takes quite a while to load a full page of images. I wouldn't try it on a dial-up connection.

RL

Reply to
legg

People with more local disc space than internet connectivity might consider setting these pages up locally on their own hard drives or burn a CD. Zipped contents can be downloaded from

Simply unzip all into a dedicated directory.

I'll leave these up for the next little while, as a revision won't be worth issuing without feedback. I'm told that most of the HTML coding is actually superfluous (like 80% of it).

RL

Reply to
legg

legg schrieb: