Need help finding ifo for ISD1000AP

This chip is an old voice recorder IC from radio shack. I've googled around and the only references I find to it are from a patent, a couple of projects that used it, and references to

(now winbond) who was the original manufacturer. Unfortunately none of these resulted in a datasheet or even a pinout.

Does anyone have the pinout for it?

Thanks in advance!

Reply to
jammendolia