monoflop with active high reset input


I'm looking for a monoflop with an active high reset input. Does such a part exits?

Thanks, Thomas

Reply to
Thomas Heller
Loading thread data ...

You could use a PAL (or whatever).

These are my opinions.  I hate spam.
Reply to
Hal Murray

Hal Murray schrieb:

Bad idea - PALs are long obsolete (and power hogs, anyway), don't have monoflop functionality, and for just inverting an available reset signal absolute overkill.

40xx CMOS logic generally has active high inputs, for example the 4047 is a monoflop with an active high reset input.

Alternatively, one can invert the given reset signal by any means (transistor, single logic gate/inverter) and then feed it to a monoflop with active low reset.


Reply to
Tilmann Reh

Am 08.07.2013 11:07, schrieb Tilmann Reh:

Thanks, the 4047 is exactly what I need.


Reply to
Thomas Heller

ElectronDepot website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.