Microphone help

I need to replace with a better microphone into a spy clock as when I got it the sound quality was low and cheap. its very small 4 or 5 mm but there is room for a little more. here is the type of spy cam I got....

I have had it appart it uses a 3.7V battery some mobile battery, 2200mA but the current mic is got to be better with something more powerful but I havent much knowledge of elec components or electronics.

GK

Reply to
Gabriel Knight