Low Noise OP amp

What is your suggestion for a moderate cost low noise op amplifier ?

Claude

Reply to
r31dmaeu

NE5532

Ian

Reply to
Ian Bell

LT1028 or AD797

kensmith@rahul.net   forging knowledge
Reply to
Ken Smith

My current favorite (well, voltage favorite) is the LT1677. A rail-to- rail OP27.

-- jm

Note: My E-mail address has been altered to avoid spam

John Miles

The answer depends entirely on the bandwidth, the frequency, and the source impedance.

But Linear Systems is a good starting place.

-- Many thanks,

Don Lancaster voice phone: (928)428-4073 Synergetics 3860 West First Street Box 809 Thatcher, AZ 85552 rss:

email: snipped-for-privacy@tinaja.com

Please visit my GURU's LAIR web site at

Don Lancaster