Looking for information on an IC labelled SRM20256LC

I've got a slug of old 32KX8 static rams I need to use in a project, but don't have a pinout or datasheet for 'em. Anyone have any info on these, labelled SRM20256LC?

-- Lee K. Gleason N5Z

Reply to
Lee K. Gleason

On Sun, 28 Dec 2008 23:12:09 -0600, "Lee K. Gleason" put finger to keyboard and composed:

S-MOS Systems CMOS 256K Bit Static RAM:

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar