Obsolete Electronic Components

Is anyone experiencing difficulties finding obsolete electronic components? I have access to millions of parts: IC's, Resistors, Caps, Connectors, etc... all passive and active components. The inventory consists of unused, quality components that my OEM's and CEM's have in their stock. Let me know, I'd be happy to help!

Janice

Reply to
Janice

I=B4m looking for a 16 pin SOIC market 700S96 manufactured by Motorola. Can you help?

Janice wrote:

Reply to
tderoux

Hi Janice... Reeky from India. I have been looking for IC-HT2810 manufactured by Holtek Semiconductors. Can you help me source this component. If available, I would need this component in large numbers. You can mail me at . Thanks..!

Reply to
metroscientific