Looking for a recommendation for a Digital Thermometer and Digital Scale without auto shut off tia sal2

Looking for a recommendation for a Digital Thermometer and Digital Scale without auto shut off tia sal2

I'm looking for a digital thermometer without the auto shutoff something like this

v=glance&n=284507

I'm using it to measure the temperture of a liquid mostly water from -32F to 218 F it will be in about 8 oz of water.

I find all these digital thermometers and scales that work but all have auto shutoff I need to take measurements constantly for about 2 hours.

TIA sal2

PS: price does matter I'm just a small hobbiest

Reply to
not

Contact Test Products International, Beaverton OR 97005 (503)

520-1225 or e-mail tplus at msn dot com (make obious fixes).
Reply to
Robert Baer

Reply to
quietguy

Sal2-

I found a used Fluke 80TK Thermocouple Module on eBay a couple of years ago. I don't recall what it cost. It included a four foot thermocouple probe.

It uses a common 9 volt battery and plugs into a digital multimeter. Temperature range is -58 to 1832 degrees F. Accuracy is worse at the extremes.

You can find an instruction sheet at

by entering 80tk in the search box.

If you don't already have a digital multimeter, check places like Sears, Lowes and Home Depot for cheap digital meters that come with a thermocouple probe.

Fred

Reply to
Fred McKenzie