LED module with IDC connectors...

I'm certain I've seen these somewhere but can't remember where -

Small (round?) PCB with a single LED on it (5mm or surface mount - can't remember), with IDC (insulation displacement) connectors on the back - the sort used in phone/cat5 wallboxes, so you can just push wires in to make a custom string of them. The connector looks something like this :

Any clues...?

Reply to
Mike Harrison