intergrated circuits

I need to find a database that gives information on types of IC's and their function.

Can any one help.

Reply to
Malcolm Francis

Use your favorite search engine. Enter the part number and see what comes up.

--
?

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

or go to a site like jameco.com and soak up their pdf's, i'm planning purchases there so i've been suckin em down, planning to buy there puts me in a position of not really being a leech, how bout you?

jim dorey

Hi Malcom.

Try

and put "Integrated Circuits (IC's)" into the search window and hit the Go button. The links on the next page are grouped by function to provide a great overview of available IC's. You can get the fine details by looking at the data sheets of specific parts.

-Rich

Reply to
Rich

Well, I have hundreds of paper data books, a pile of CDROMs and a few thousand PDFs on my hard rive so I rarely have to look for new data sheets unless it is for something I am reverse engineering. I am scanning the indexes in the paper databooks and using OCR to convert it to searchable text. I have a link on my favorite browser's toolbar that takes me to an HTML index of all my PDF datasheets and can open any of them in a couple clicks. Having worked in manufacturing and repair for almost 40 years I consider them another tool for the bench.

--
?

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Regards,

Boris Mohar

Boris Mohar

planning

puts me

few

it

that

for

Yeah, most people don't realize what a URL can do. It's a URL, uniform resource locator. So you can put a reference to your C:\etc\whatever drive there too.

Hey, Mike. It's been a year since they filed a lawsuit against this spamming Ocala resident, might even be a nearby neighbor to you. Usually by the time a year passes, there is some legal action in the courts, so there should be something happening to this spammer by now. I googled but didn't find anything.

Watson A.Name - "Watt Sun, th

of

uniform

I take it back. I finally did find something about this spammer. Oof! Microsoft got a judgment against him for over $14 million! Verrry good, but he'll never pay. The only way to get justice is to throw the spammers in jail and throw the key away!

Well, you might check out his house and see it it's up for sale! Trouble is that Florida has very lax bankruptcy regs so you can get away with something like this. Just ask O.J.!

Reply to
Watson A.Name - "Watt Sun, th

There are two phone listings for his name in the new phone book. I can look up the county tax records, but I doubt someone like this owned a home.

--
?

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida