Info about 320x240 displays buying

Hello,

I need to find 5.7" 320x240 displays to use with an embedded device. Is it possible to find display+touch panel+controllers under 100/120 US$ ??

Price is the main requirement!!

Any hints?

Reply to
interrogativo

Is the display TFT or STN? That will significantly impact the price. What type of touch panel? Attached before you get it? (If so, it adds to the cost, but if not, you add to the assembly cost).

What type of touch panel? Mettalized film glass or Polycarbonate?

The cheaper ones are

STN Metallized film glass

How many of these do you expect to sell a year? With the right volumes you could get a good deal.

Cheers

PeteS

Reply to
PeteS

well, your suggestions seem good.

STN and Metalized film glass are good. I do need some few (1 to 5) pieces for prototypes almost quickly, and then 50pcs for the first year starting from next april.

Do you have any details about good sources for such a solution?

Reply to
interrogativo

Dear sirs,

We are able to supply the display. Can you pleased e-mail us the detail of the display request ?

Does it need black ligth or another other requirement ?

Waiting for your idea with QTY for quote and sampling.

-- Patrick Cheung townt.com Address : 1805, Wu Sang House, 655 Nathan Road, Mongkok, Kowloon, Hong Kong Tel : +852-25055838 Fax : +852-25058121 E-mail : snipped-for-privacy@towntarget.com.hk Web-site :

or

"interrogativo" ???????: snipped-for-privacy@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...

Reply to
Patrick - townt.com