VGA input LCD controller

Hello,

I am new to this forum, so I apologize if there is already a simila post.

I am looking for a device that I can drive a 5.7" LCD panel from the VG output of a PC. I don't have specifics on what is required for the LCD but most of the LCD controllers I have found support high resolutions, an have a lot of extra features that I don't really need.

I am looking for something barebones and low cost. All said and done fo around $150. The closest I have found is this kit from earthLCD.com

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Ryan

Reply to
RHarrison

Unfortunately without those specifics you have little chance of finding one. They're not wholly generic, so you need to know what LCD you intend to drive.

EarthLCD's price is about what you can expect to pay for small quantities of a small VGA-input monitor kit. At 1000s you can probably find them around the $120-150 mark.

Reply to
larwe