Help: value of this capacitor

I am a bit new to electronics components. I misplaced the note which told me the value of this capacitor. Can you tell me the value please.

It is like a coin, about 8mm diameter, 2 mm thick. Light brown color.

------------- START ------------ Written on it is this:

Y5V I 0 4 Z KCK

The "I 0 4" is underlined. The 'I' has no serifs and it could be a '1'.

Reply to
Duffer

Duffer wrote in news:Xns97A7A38DEE18464A18E@127.0.0.1:

It is. :) Count is in picofarads, so 104 is 100000, so 0.1 µF. Not sure what the other stuff is though.

Reply to
Lostgallifreyan