Dual 10 turn potentiometer

Anyone know where to find a dual 10k 10 turn linear potentiometer? By dual I mean one behind the other with concentric shafts, so they can be operated independantly. The mfg wants $350.00 for one, I was hoping to find one cheaper than that. I may be able to get by with a

10 turn with a 1/8in shaft, the one in the rear is the one that's broken, the front one is still in ok shape.

All thoughts appreciated.

Steve

Reply to
Steve

My immediate thought is that you should redesign your circuit so as not to need such an estoeric part. $350 is not even remotely surprising.

What does it do ?

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

Unfortunately, it's for an existing unit, a NAV-402AP built by IFR. It is for coarse/fine frequency control, and the way the panel is designed the pots need to be lined up one behind another, not much room for modification. It's the knob in the upper right hand of this:

Thanks for the reply, Steve

Reply to
sck0006