D82C55AC-2

I've bought 10 pcs of "82C55" through mail, and received D82C55AC-2.

The problem is that the output high voltage of any pin is not 5V, but

3.8V.

Nothing is connected to the port pins, VCC is 4.85V.

Am I wrong thinking that CMOS chips should have far more than 3.8V on output pins?

Thanks

Reply to
aleksa

google a data sheet. will be there.

Cheers Don...

--
Don McKenzie

Site Map:            http://www.dontronics.com/sitemap

Intelligent 2.83" AMOLED with touch screen for micros:
http://www.dontronics-shop.com/product.php?productid=16699
Reply to
Don McKenzie

Probably an old design.