3-pin MOSFET that can pass 150 mA

I'm looking for a 3-pin MOSFET transistor that can pass 150 mA. It doesn't matter whether it's NMOS or PMOS, either will do the trick.

Is there any sort of "bread and butter" device that everyone uses? I'll be using a microcontroller pin to turn the transistor off and on, and when it's on it will be providing a path directly to ground (hence I don't need a 4-pin device).

Reply to
Tomás Ó hÉilidhe

The microcontroller pin is 5 V for high and 0 V for low.

Reply to
=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Tom=E1s_=D3_h=C

Bet it's not.

When you're designing, NEVER rely on "typical" or "nominal" values. Only depend on the guaranteed minimum logic high and the guaranteed maximum logic lows (at specified Vcc and source/sink currents). Otherwise you'll find yourself scratching your head wondering why something isn't working reliably (or at all).

--
Rich Webb     Norfolk, VA
Reply to

Once you get a number, where do you plan to BUY it? Why don't you go directly to that vendor and do a parametric search to see what they have?

This side of the pond, DigiKey's search engine is quite good for finding things. You can compare prices and see if it is in stock.

Reply to
JeffM

JeffM wrote in news:f1c11f32-5e10-4d0e-9940-33fb2e7a71a9 @f63g2000hsf.googlegroups.com:

Ditto. The common ones with have stock numbers in the thousands, probably. That's a good way of knowing what people tend to use.

--
Scott
Reverse name to reply