about ICL8038

Hi,everybody.

ICL8038 is used in out products,but it was obseleted last year.

Who know which one can replace it directly? How to buy them?

best regards.

Reply to
eehinjor

Hi ! Everybody,

We do have sveral thousnad of the ICL8038AMJD, ICL8038CCJD, ICL8038CCPD.

You can buy directly from us freely.

Thanks !

-- Patrick Cheung Town Target Technology Limited Address : D3, 11/F., Superluck Industrial Building, Phase II, 57 Sha Tsui Road, Tsuen Wan, Hong Kong. Tel : 2505-5838 Fax : 2505-8121 E-mail : snipped-for-privacy@towntarget.com.hk Web-site :

or

"eehinjor" ???????: snipped-for-privacy@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com...

Reply to
Patrick Cheung - townt.com

Part look up fails on web page.

Reply to
Brian Lyons

Thank you,Patrick.

How about your price,you can send it by email.

Reply to
eehinjor

Thank you,Patrick.

How about your price,you can send it by email.

Reply to
eehinjor

Given that this newsgroup isn't about buying and selling, you might want to think twice about a company that sits here ready to jump when they can supply something.

The 8038 came from Intersil originally, and was first available over 30 years ago. Not a complete surprise that it's no longer available.

Maxim has or had a variant, MAX038, which was an improvement in some ways. I'm not sure if there is enough difference to cause problems when directly replacing the 8038.

Michael

Reply to
Michael Black

Hi, how many do you need? I could be able to help you.

Regards Pieter Hoeben

Pi

Halo,

Price is based on QTY. Can you pleased tell us the QTY. you need for the project ?

I will try to quote you our best !

Thanks !

Patrick

"eehinjor" ???????: snipped-for-privacy@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com...

Reply to
Patrick Cheung - townt.com

Hi ! Michael,

I agree. But I just help people for the project. As you know, obseleted parts is sometimes using for the engineer to test and completed project.

Thanks !

Patrick

"Michael Black" ¼¶¼g©ó¶l¥ó·s»D:dfb7b7$gno$ snipped-for-privacy@theodyn.ncf.ca...

Reply to