0.1 inch connectors

I need some of these for my motherboard. Anyone know of any stores around CT where I can pick these up? I only need a few of them, and I'm really not psyched to pay $0.50 for the connector and $10 for shipping. Otherwise, maybe there's someone with free shipping or who'll throw them in an envelope?

Reply to
louloizides

You may try contact the manufacturer and ask them for some free samples.

If you do end up buying them somewhere, last time I checked Mouser still didn't have a minimum order fee, but it would still cost you a few dollars to ship it.

Reply to
Noway2

If you take a look at the Mouser (or Digikey, or Jameco...) catalog you'll see there are tens of thousands of items matching the description "0.1 inch connectors".

Can you be more specific about what you need?

Reply to
Walter Harley