Yahoo group for FreePCB, open source PCB layout

I could not find much info on users of FreePCB, so I started a Yahoo group. FreePCB is an open source program for PCB layout. It works with a PADSPCB netlist from any schematic package.

Come check it out and let us know if you are a user.

rickman

A little while back I spent a long time looking around for and trying various CAD packages out there. I am a student and as such cannot afford licensed programs. I tried all the freeware/shareware ones and most were too shallow in there usability. This one I thought was one of the better ones, but it still lacked a few things.

Atm I am using a freeware (educational) version of Proteus and have found it the most easy to use.

I will however take another look at this FreePCB. I am a big supporter of freeware programs and try to use them before using commercial applications.

Cheers,

Andy

Reply to
Andrew